Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Interest in the Recolonization of Gamma Sigma at Iowa State University

Please respond to this post if you have interest in contributing some of your Time and Talent toward the recolonization of the Gamma Sigma Chapter at Iowa State University. Specifically what we are trying to find out is:

1) Do you think the recolonization of Gamma Sigma at Iowa State University is a good idea?

2) Would you be willing to commit some of your time and talent to the recolonization process and the ongoing success of the chapter?

3) Would you be willing to support the recolonization process and the ongoing success of the Gamma Sigma Chapter in any other way?

If you have not had a chance, check out the new website at http://www.sigmanuisu.org/ (the updated site will be launched on or before February 29, 2008).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawn,

Glad to hear of the plans. If my name is not muddy from my House Corp.experience...I would be glad to be involved. Let me know what you need.

Shawn Ovenden - GS1109 said...

Tyler,

I am glad to hear from you and that you are willing to help. There is no ill will that I am aware of. It is what we do today and the plans we develope and execute tomorrow that will make a difference. I will be in touch soon.

Fraternally,
Shawn Ovenden (GS 1109)

Anonymous said...

Shawn,

I sent you an email with all my info and just wanted to post on here to let you know that I would be glad to help.

Terrance